Driving the Successful Michigan Deposit System
copyright 2014, UBCR, LLC 4820 Holtz Drive | Wixom MI 48393 | Office: 248-529-2600 | Dispatch & Customer Service: 888-422-7404
Wixom MI Driver - PM Shift
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned and management retains the discretion to add, delete or change the duties/responsibilities at any time.)
• Picks up full UBCR bins containing empty beverage containers (aluminum, plastic and glass) and replaces all full bins with the appropriate number of empty bins.
• Takes an inventory of UBCR bins at customer locations.
• Represents UBCR in a courteous and professional manner internally and with customers.
• Inspects equipment (tractor, trailer and pallet jack) for defects before and after trips and submits Daily Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) detailing equipment deficiencies. Acknowledges all corrective repairs defined on DVIR.
• Assists customers’ associates with loading UBCR bins onto UBCR trailers.
• Complies with all UBCR, LLC company policies as well as all federal, state and local laws.
• Complies with all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
• Completes all job duties in a safe manner and wears proper personal protective equipment when required.
• Practices effective communication which includes immediately reporting equipment deficiencies and/or safety concerns to supervisor and Support Services.
• Correctly operates, without damage or loss, all UBCR equipment including: Pallet Jack, Handheld Wireless Phone, Handheld Scanner and any other UBCR assets required to complete the job function.
Interested Candidates, please contact:
Office phone 1-248-529-2639