Working at UBCR
UBCR has facilities in Wixom, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
All driving is done within the state of Michigan. If you are interested in driving for UBCR, please fill out the forms below and return them to us.
If openings are available, you will be invited for an interview. Answers to all questions are subject to verification. Thank you.
OPEN POSITION: Wixom, MI Driver - PM Shift
• Picks up full UBCR bins containing empty beverage containers (aluminum, plastic and glass) and replaces all full bins with the appropriate number of empty bins.
• Takes an inventory of UBCR bins at customer locations.
• Represents UBCR in a courteous and professional manner internally and with customers.
• Inspects equipment (tractor, trailer and pallet jack) for defects before and after trips and submits Daily Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) detailing equipment deficiencies. Acknowledges all corrective repairs defined on DVIR.
• Assists customers’ associates with loading UBCR bins onto UBCR trailers.
• Complies with all UBCR, LLC company policies as well as all federal, state and local laws.
• Complies with all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
• Completes all job duties in a safe manner and wears proper personal protective equipment when required.
• Practices effective communication which includes immediately reporting equipment deficiencies and/or safety concerns to supervisor and Support Services.
• Correctly operates, without damage or loss, all UBCR equipment including: Pallet Jack, Handheld Wireless Phone, Handheld Scanner and any other UBCR assets required to complete the job function.
Interested Candidates, please contact:
Office phone 1-248-529-2639
UBCR, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution and EEO/Affirmative Action Employer committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation.